On my Google Blogspot website, I am not able to post nor publish Google Maps. However, here on Dot.net, I can both post and publish them.
This Post will accomplish three objectives:
1. This Post supports my blogspot Post showing Michigan’s Mackinac Bridge (below link ).
2. This Post will also support my Post on Mackinac Island (below link ).
3. Finally, this Post supports my blogspot Post showing Mackinaw City (below link ).
I. MACKINAC BRIDGE
The State of Michigan has two separate parts. The Upper Peninsula ( left red balloon ) and the Lower Peninsula ( right red balloon ). The first of three maps below shows these two parts.
The Mackinac Bridge is located at the uppermost point of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. The Mackinac Bridge connects the two peninsulas.
II. MACKINAC ISLAND
The below map really ‘ zeros in ‘ on the location of the Mackinac Bridge ( two left red balloons ) and Mackinac Island ( right red balloon ).
III. MACKINAW CITY
The first map below shows you Mackinaw City in relation to the bridge and island.
The second map below shows you, within Mackinaw City, the (get this next word if you will ) Colonial Michilimackinac area and the Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, two locations I will be showing you in my blogspot post covering Mackinaw City.
Patti and Cap
- SEP 29, 17 .. MEDICAL STUFF
- OCT 2, 17 .. WE ARE OFF ON A SHORT ROAD-TRIP